Restaurant In Climax Burns Down
A longtime restaurant in Climax, Michigan was destroyed by a fire.
According to mlive, the owners of Harvester's in Climax, lived in a unit above the restaurant, where the fire started on Saturday, March 4th.
"...restaurant owner Athena Smith said she believes a space heater in her daughter's room may have ignited the flames."
The family escaped once they realized there was a fire and everyone got out of the building safe, in their "shorts and bare feet". Firefighters are saying the 100 year old building is a total loss.