Meowzer Is Hoping That Her Second Home Is Forever
This sweet gal is looking for a home that wants to feed her and love on her!
Meowzer is doing her second tour of the SPCA of Southwest Michigan because her adoptive parents felt she only wanted to be fed. This is no joke! Meowzer would hide in the home and come out to be fed then would disappear again. Sometimes with pets it takes some time to bond, and being a part of a new home can be stressful, so owners need to give the fur baby some time to adjust.
Meowzer is WONDERFUL!!! So loving and just wants to find a safe place to be. Could that be your home? Meowzer is great with other cats and kids (no word on if she is good with dogs) and would be great with any human!
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- Dogs and Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
Maybe a pet may not fit into your life style right now, but you want to help support the SPCA and all the great work they are doing and you can! The SPCA is always in need of…
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.