9 Week Beethoven From the SPCA of S.W. Michigan Needs A Home
This sweet young pup is ready to go home forever
Meet Beethoven from The SPCA of South West Michigan. He is only 9 weeks old and was bottle feed for the first few weeks of his life. Beethoven LOVES to be held, give kisses freely and has big brown eyes that will melt your heart. He is scared of most things, but that is because he is so young, He gets along well with other dogs, cats, kids and anyone who would like to hold him and snuggle!
Beethoven is ready to come home to house of love and be at his forever home.
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- Dogs and Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.