Tiny Tot Is Waiting At The SPCA For Someone To Love Her
Tiny Tot has a big heart and just wants to be loved
Tiny Tot is not so tiny, in fact she is as big as her sweet heart! Tiny Tot walked into the studio and was giving kisses to anyone that took the time to pet her. Tiny is 4 years old and is a mix. She came to the SPCA from Calhoun County and is looking for her forever home. Tiny does not like cats and if you have a dog in your home already, you need to have an introduction of the two dogs. Tiny is very kind and just wants to be loved, a quite home would be perfect for her!
Is your heart and home the perfect place for Tiny Tot?
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- Dogs and Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.