This is Nugget From The SPCA of Southwest Michigan
This sweet little girl is ready to have a home of her own full of love and cuddles!This fur-baby is named Nugget and she is just as sweet as could be. She LOVES to be held and gives kisses to those who hold her tight.
Nugget is 7 weeks old and came to SPCA of Southwest Michigan alone. Another shelter called to see if the SPCA would take her and of course they did. She is alone in the shelter, no litter mates and neither parent are with her. So you can see that she wants love and a home to call her own. She is good with other dogs, cats and kids. Nugget will make a great companion for anyone with love and time to give. Could Nugget be the latest addition to your home?
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- Dogs and Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
Maybe a pet may not fit into your life style right now, but you want to help support the SPCA and all the great work they are doing and you can! The SPCA is always in need of…
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.