Meet Mocha Moo From The SPCA of Southwest Michigan
Mocha Moo is looking for his forever home and best friend.
Mocha Moo is a WONDERFUL young man who wants endless love. Not much is known about this precious 5 year old boy's past, but what is known is that he is loving! Mocha Moo is a dog that wants to be with his owner; he is talkative, he wants to cuddle and is incredibly gentle. This is an incredible dog who wants to please his human, and be a friend. Anyone who adopts Mocha Moo will be a very lucky person to have this gentleman as a wing man!
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- Dogs and Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.