Luke From The SPCA of S.W. Michigan Is A Special Dog
Luke is so wonderful and just wants a place to call his own, a loving home.Luke is a very special dog that has found his way the SPCA of Southwest Michigan. Luke is 4 years old and is retired research dog, he is a hero and deserves a kind home to lay his head. Luke is part of the 'Cages to Carefree' program and he is a cuddlier! Luke is out the cage but he just wants to curl up on your lap and rest. Luke will make a wonderful family dog and will love you for a lifetime.
The SPCA of Southwest Michigan posted on their facebook page this about Luke and his two friends that are part of the Cages to Carefree...
We're still accepting applications for our retired research beagles, Manny, Luke, and Stilts!
These goodest boys are the first graduates from our Cages to Carefree program. We're seeking exceptional adopters to give them a loving, forever home where they can discover what it means to "dog!"
To apply to give a new start to one of these deserving dogs, please submit an application on our website.
Anyone who gets Luke as their fur baby is one lucky person!
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- Dogs and Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.