Here Is What Is Happening In Kalamazoo (April 20th)
Here are 10 things that are happening around our great city of Kalamazoo this holiday weekend.
Maybe you have friends and family in town for the holiday weekend and are looking for something fun to do around town. Or, maybe you just want escape for a good time. Whichever it is, here are some ideas!
1. The Kalamazoo Kwings take on the Cincinnati Cyclones in Game three of Round 1 of the playoffs.
- Game 3 is Wednesday (April 17th) at 7:30
- Game 4 is Friday (April 19th) at 7:30
- Game 5 is Saturday (April 12th) at 7:00
2. You and the Family can celebrate Earth day at Bronson Park - The event is happening on Saturday (April 20th) from Noon to 5 pm. According to the Nature Center...
Earth Day is a wonderful opportunity to join together as a community to recognize and protect our beautiful planet.
3. There is an Eg Hunt at Mayors River Front Park From 10 am to 2 pm on Saturday (April 20th). Getlocalhop.com explains the event as..
Join the City of Kalamazoo Department of Parks and Recreation and the JCI Kalamazoo at the 22nd Annual Egg Hunt! The Egg Hunt Presented by Kellogg Community Credit Union is a family friendly free event that features an egg hunt divided into 3 age groups (0-3, 4-6, 7-9). When you register at the event, you will be entered to win Special Prizes! We will also have crafts, face painting, and the always popular visits with the Bunny!
4. The New Vic Theatre is presenting 'Gaslight' on Saturday (April 20th) at 8 pm. Wikido.com describes the show as...
Featuring Kalamazoo stage favorites, Michael P. Martin and Sarah Lynn Roddis, this production promises to thrill and delight audiences. Gaslight opens March 29 and plays Fridays and Saturdays
5. The Kalamazoo Reptile and Exotic Pet Expo is happening on Saturday (April 20th) starting at 10 am. Here is the fun you can expect according to Wikido.com...
Kalamazoo Reptile & Exotic Pet Expo Buy, sell or trade a variety of reptiles, amphibians, small mammals and other exotic pets, supplies & food. Admission: Adults $5, Children $2.
6. Captain Drew Russell 5k Memorial Run/Walk will take place on Saturday (April 20th) and race time is at 9:00 am. The event is located at 1903 Western Michigan Ave.
7. Valley Family Church as something special this weekend! An Easter Egg Hunt! Eventbrite shared the information of the event...
Join Valley Family Church on Saturday, April 20th from 10-11am for a FREE and fun morning complete with an Easter Egg Hunt, Easter bunnies, and games! This event is open to the public and is for children ages 1-12! Registration and pre-event activities open at 9am, all leading up to the big event - the Easter Egg Hunt - starting promptly at 10am.
8. The Easter Bunny himself will be visiting Wenke Greenhouse on Saturday (April 20th) at 10:30 am
9. Get out and have fun well helping our city! Vine Neighborhood Cleanup will take place on Saturday (April 20th) at 10 am at Davis Street Park, Kalamazoo.
10. Come out to the Wine Loft for some fun with girl friends this Saturday (April 20th), According to Eventbrite, here is what is going on...
Spring is here and the Easter Bunny is near! Join us for an afternoon of floral fun at The Wine Loft. Create a special Easter Floral arrangement with stunning spring blooms while enjoying your favorite glass of wine (available for purchase)with the gals.
Whatever you decide to do this weekend, just have fun doing it!