Otto From The SPCA of S.W. Michigan Just Wants Love
If you are looking for a true gentleman to be part of your life, Otto is your man!
Meet 4 year Otto from the SPCA of Southwest Michigan, and be ready to fall in love with this sweet boy. Otto is so gentle and just wants to be cuddled and loved. Otto is good with cats, dogs, kids, everyone and everything. Otto also will talk to you as you pet him, he was quietly humming (it is so adorable), he makes you feel very special. Otto is ready and waiting for his forever home that he completely deserves!
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- Dogs and Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.