Michigan April Fool’s Day Prank Gone Horribly Wrong
What started as a fun April Fool's Day prank, turned into a disaster.
According to the Holland Sentinel, a 19-year-old college student at Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Michigan woke up her roommate by throwing fireworks in her clothes hamper. The clothes caught on fire, and it spread to the whole apartment, and there was serious smoke damage.
"At first we didn't think it was serious. The neighbors returned a short time later and said they couldn't put it out and asked everyone to leave the building."
The fire department evacuated the building and they were able to contain it and no one was hurt. Here is an example of what NOT to do on April Fool's Day.