Michigan Is Ready To Set The Record For The Biggest Ball Of Lint
The world will find out soon, how much lint Michigan has.
Farmington Hills, Michigan, will attempt to set a new world record today for the largest ball of lint. The company Dryer Vent Wizard has collected lint from all of their 95 franchises and hopes to set a world record well educating the public!
The ball of lint they are presenting should weight over a 1,000 pounds, then they will set it on fire! Why burn all that fluff? The company hopes to raise awareness of the dangers of fires started by dryer lint. The event should not only be fun, but educational!
If you are so inclined to attend the event today, Mlive has all the information.
The record-setting event is scheduled for noon to 3 p.m. on Thursday at 27245 Halsted Road in Farmington Hills.
According to Reinhartrealtors.com here are the other Guinness World Records that Michigan holds the title too...
- Largest attendance at an ice hockey match
- Longest tail on a domestic cat and tallest domestic cat
- Largest gathering of people dressed as Rosie the Riveter
- Largest commercially available hamburger
- World’s largest cherry pie pan
- Youngest professional drummer
- Largest snowball
- Longest fingernails on a pair of hands (male) ever
Fingers crossed Michigan will enter the Guinness World Records once again!