If Halloween Moves To Saturdays, It May Have its Benefits
Halloween is easily one of the best holidays of the entire year. There's only one problem I have with it: it's not always on the weekend. Throwing rager Halloween parties on the weekend before is coming to be the norm with Halloween landing mostly on weekdays. Now yes, this would basically un-affect those who celebrate Halloween in the old Celtic way, but us Americans love to change meanings of many holidays.
With the petition that has started to ask POTUS Trump to change America's Halloween the last Saturday of October, similar to how Thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November, It may come with its benefits.
- More time to plan and set up for halloween parties
- No weekday hangovers
- No need to wake up early and take the kids to school
- You can make a weekend holiday out of it
- Trick-Or-Treating can last longer
- We can finally implement Adult Trick-Or-Treating
- You have extra time to keep your decorations up
Would you want to see this in Michigan?
BONUS VIDEO: DON'T HAVE A HALLOWEEN COSTUME? TRY THESE!