5 Ways Portage Fit Body Boot Camp Helps Your Fitness
We're sprinting our way to the new year with last-minute shopping, holiday parties and the year-end rush at work. It's easy to eat a little too much and skip the workout in favor of spending time with family and friends (or furiously checking things off your to-do list.)
But that all makes committing to a better you in 2019 more important. Portage Fit Body Boot Camp has openings in its next six-week program, which starts Jan. 14. The cost is $27 down and $27 a week for the six-week session.
Here's how they can help you achieve your fitness goals:
1) You just need to commit 30 minutes to each workout, with plenty of flexibility in the schedule. (Click here to see the vast array of class times.)
2) The workouts are designed to burn fat and boost your metabolism. The Afterburn workout combines high intensity interval training (HIIT) and active rest training to burn up to twice the calories and fat in half the time of a traditional workout, according to Portage Fit Body Boot Camp's website.
3) You can modify your workout to your skill level. The personal trainers can offer suggestions to adapt the exercise for established fitness buffs and those who are working to get back into shape.
4) The program uses a group atmosphere so you get the most out of your workout. Portage Fit Body Boot Camp's group setting "dramatically increases your odds of success through group accountability and an addictive atmosphere of fun and community," according to its website. And it's more affordable than one-on-one personal training.
5) They offer nutritional coaching, too. Because you have to fuel your body right, as well.