Battle Creek Celebrates Everything Caribbean
If you need an exotic escape, the Caribbean Festival just may be the perfect destination!
On Saturday July 20th you can find your self enjoying the sounds and tastes of the Caribbean right here in Southwest Michigan!
Starting at 5 pm in Battle Creek at the Festival Square Market, you can enjoy all that a day near the Caribbean Sea could provide (minus the sea). Just some of the fun you can look forward too...
- Authentic Island Food
- Craft Vendors &
- Reggae Music Festival.
- Adult beverages (available for who are 21 years old or older)
Plus, how could you have a festival with music?!?
The Musical line-up is a little different this year and a tad exciting! For the first time, the band Kevin Collins & Kuugana African Drum Circle will have the audience take part in their performance. Other artist that will complete the evening are...
- Hurricane Reggae Band (5:30 pm - 6:45 pm)
- Kevin Collins & Kuugana African Drum Circle (6:45 pm - 7:30 pm) audience participation
- Lazo & Exodus - Former lead vocalist for Bob Marley's band the Wailers - (7:30 pm - 9:00pm)
- DJ SanJay (9:00 pm - 9:30 pm)
- King Jazzy (10:30 pm – 11:00 pm)
- Universal Xpression (9:30 pm - 11:15 pm)
These performers will set the tone for the entire event, which is something to look forward too.
The event runs till 11:00 pm and you can get a hold of pre-sale tickets at Battlecreeklive.com
Presale Tickets: (the best deal)
Seniors, Military, Children 12 & under: $6
Day of Show:
Seniors, Military, Children 12 & under- $7
This is great family fun for everyone in Southwest Michigan.