Come Celebrate The Caribbean Festival in Battle Creek
Once a year the Festival Market Square comes to life in Battle Creek with the Caribbean Festival! And this year the event is Saturday, July 21st!
Michigan.org describes the event beautifully...
Come celebrate the vibrant culture of the Caribbean in downtown Battle Creek. A day and evening of outstanding music, Caribbean inspired cuisine, drinks and crafts. The Reggae music line-up runs all day and ranges from well-known regional to national headliners presented outdoors under blue skies, beautiful sunshine all the way until the evening playing irie tunes under the moon and stars.
Presale Tickets: $5 Only available online at BattleCreekLive.com and it is worth every penny because look at what the evening will entail!
The Entertainment Is Going To Be Amazing...
- Uprizin Steel Band
- Tribute to Bob Marley
- Sunshine Fire Breathers
Food Vendors You Can Look Forward To Enjoying...
- Great Scott Ice Cream
- Fruit Flavors from the Caribbean
- Umami Ramen
- Unique Blend of Cross Cultural Cuisine A Taste of India
- Authentic Indian Cuisine La Guatemateca
- Authentic Mexican Food Jamaican Spice
- Jerk Chicken, Curry Goat, Vegetable Stew & Rice and Beans Redline BBQ Smokehouse
- Award Winning BBQ Salt & Pepper Catering
- Caribbean Cuisine
See you there!
Pitbull Puppy Pile at Roof Sit in Portage