You Will Never Believe These 5 Laws That Exist In Michigan
Crazy Michigan Laws You Don't Want To Get Popped For This Summer!
Laws are not often removed from "the books", so we need to be careful about what we do so not to find ourselves in trouble with the law.
It Is Against The Law In Michigan To...
- To serenade your girlfriend in Kalamazoo
- To willingly destroy an old radio in Detroit
- To throw an abandoned hoop skirt onto the street or sidewalk in South Haven
- To tie an alligator to a fire hydrant in Detroit
- To cuss in front of woman and children (all of Michigan)
The crazy laws are not always working against you! In Clawson farmers are allowed to sleep with their farm animals.