This Little Boy From The SPCA Needs A Home
Is there anything cuter then a puppy in a hat?!?
Katie Timber from the SPCA of Southwest Michigan brought in the cutest puppy! His name is Van and he is not so smart, but incredibly loving! Sweet Van was licking the the electrical outlet in the studio, lucky we stopped him before he got the shock of of his sweet young life. Van is only 2 months old and will be the most amazing family pet. He is curious, kind, loves to cuddle and great with other animals and children. He is calm and just one of the nicest dogs I have ever had the pleasure to meet.
Van is ready to find a forever home and if you are the lucky ones to get him, you have a lifetime of love from this adorable fella!
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- Dogs and Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
Maybe a pet may not fit into your life style right now, but you want to help support the SPCA and all the great work they are doing and you can! The SPCA is always in need of…
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
- HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.
- WEBSITE: spcaswmich.org