Things To Do in Kalamazoo; Weekend of Jan 31- Feb 2
Broadway, bombs away, a snow party and a swap meet; Discover Kalamazoo has the run down on things to do in Kalamazoo this weekend.
Miller Auditorium, Western Michigan University
Fri, Jan 31 | 7:30 pm
Sat, Feb 1 | 2 pm & 7:30 pm
Sun, Feb 2 | 1 pm and 6:30 pm
Tickets: $48- $108
- This epic and uplifting story has become one of the top 10 Broadway shows of all time.
- This updated production has new staging, and re-imagined scenery inspired by the paintings of Victor Hugo.
Saturday, Feb 1 | 12-3 pm
Oakland Drive Park, Portage
- 8th annual Snow Party
- Cardboard sled race
- Snowman building contest
- Refreshments available for purchase
- Alternate activities planned if there is no snow
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday 1/31-3/1
Air Zoo Aerospace and Science Museum | Portage
- Climb behind the stick and get a true pilots-eye view as guests will have the unique opportunity to view or sit in the cockpits of some of the most famous aircraft in history.
- Free with paid museum admission
Sat, 8-3 | Sun, 8-1
Kalamazoo County Expo Center
- Over 58,000 square feet of exhibit space filled with vehicle parts, accessories and memorabilia.
- Hosted by the Kalamazoo Antique Auto Restorers Club