The Best General Store Is Right Here In Kalamazoo
Looking for a general store that will fill your needs and be memorable ? It's right here in Kalamazoo.
I recently read a great article that highlighted the best "general stores" in the state of Michigan. You know, those great locally owned and operated stores that sooth your soul, and help supply you with a classic piece of candy you have been craving, or that gift for a friends birthday. Here are the top 10 "General Stores' According to Onlyinyourstate.com...
- Symons General Store & Wine Cellar, Petoskey
- Ottawa Beach General Store, Holland
- Old Town General Store, Lansing
- Old Mission General Store, Traverse City
- MI General Store, Ypsilanti
- Horton Bay General Store, Horton Bay
- Grindstone General Store, Port Austin
- Good Hart General Store, Good Hart
- Dutton General Store Dutton
- Dublin General Store, Wellston
Yet, I was shocked, that my favorite store was left off the list!
Many of you know about the delicious 'Bert's Bakery' and the love I have for their cookies, but did you know they have the most adorable little shop in town? It's called Kates Korner Kupboard and I believe they describe their shop the best...
Today Kate’s Korner Kupboard carries the top brands for gifts and unique home décor. With many collectibles, candles, aprons, placemats, purses, quilts, cookbooks, and more, Kate’s Korner Kupboard certainly has something for everyone. Stop by today and see what we have for you!
Located on River Street, this little joint is a fun place to simply walk through and breath in deeply the sugar floating in the air as you gaze on the items offered for sale. It is a perfect way to escape from a stressful day, plus maybe find that last minute gift!