Dunkin Donuts Brings Irish Creme Coffee Back
Kalamazoo and Battle Creek something we have not seen in many years is making a return
Dukin Donuts has recently announced the return of Irish Creme-flavored coffees and espresso drinks after a very long five years!
According to a press release given to delish.com....
The "smooth, velvety" Irish Creme flavor will be available to order as Dunkin' hot, iced, and frozen coffee, as well as the chain's espresso drinks. You'll want to Irish Creme-ify your latte ASAP, though, because the flavor will only be at participating locations in March while supplies last.
Only till the end of March?!?! I have got to get on this!
Then I started to wonder what else people are missing off the menus of restaurants and here is what I heard.
- Teri Kelly - Orange Hi-C at McDonald's (back in the day if you ordered water, it came out of the same spout as the Orange drink so it had a little flavor to the water)
- Bob Fess - The McDLT
- Holy Kelly - KFC Twisters!
- Shana Argetsinger Pitman - Burger Kings Chicken Parm Sandwich
- Michelle Smith Paga - Chicken little's from KFC
- Sherry Dove Conine - Burger king had a breakfast ham sandwich with a honey butter sauce. Cant remember the name of it but it was sooooo good to me.
- Elena Kiterman - Burger King Fudge Royals!
- Eric Randol - McDonald’s Big N Tasty
- Rene Sherwood - McRib
With a little faith and hope, maybe other of our old favorites may make a second appearance...even if it is just for a short time!