Michigan’s 20 Best Hospitals
Between the University of Michigan Hospitals, the Beaumont Health Network, and Spectrum Health, Michigan is no slouch when it comes to healthcare.
So, it's no surprise that Michigan had one hospital rank in the top 20 best in the nation, and many others ranked very high regionally.
U.S. News & World Reports released their list of America's Best Hospitals and the University of Michigan Hospitals-Michigan Medicine in Ann Arbor was ranked the 11th best in the nation. That was the only hospital that made the "Honor Roll" of the best hospitals in the nation, but several other Michigan hospitals got high accolades.
Check out the list of the best hospitals in Michigan below.
Michigan's 20 Best Hospitals
- University of Michigan Hospitals-Michigan Medicine
- Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital-Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital-Troy
- Spectrum Health-Butterworth and Blodgett Campuses
- Munson Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital-Dearborn
- Ascension Providence Hospital-Southfield
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Ascension Borgess Hospital
- McLaren Northern Michigan Hospital
- Ascension Genesys Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- Ascension St. John Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
- Mercy Health St. Mary's Campus
The rankings were also broken out into regions within the state and for Grand Rapids, the top two hospitals in the region were Spectrum Health-Butterworth and Blodgett Campuses at number one and Mercy Health St. Mary's Campus coming in at number two.
You can check out the entire list and read about the methodology that was used in the rankings here.