Get On A Plane Now For NYC; Kellogg’s Is Messing With Our Minds With This Pop Tarts Cafe Menu
Kellogg's has an iconic product: Pop Tarts! Check out what they're doing with them this week.Pop Tarts Pizza, Pop Tarts Burritos....no, not the salty kind, the sweet kind. It's happening all this week as the Kellogg's Restaurant in New York City is transformed for the week into the Pop Tarts Cafe.
Here's what you're missing if you can't get to the Big Apple.
- Birthday Fiesta Nachos: Frosted Confetti Cupcake Pop-Tarts "chips," loaded with sweet spins on spicy toppings
- Pop-Tarts Burritos: Frosted S'mores, Frosted Chocolatey Caramel or Frosted Strawberry Pop-Tarts rolled in fresh, sweet crepes with different complementary toppings
- Personal Pop-Tarts Pizza: Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts crust topped with strawberry sauce and fruity "pepperoni"
- Tarty Tacos: Crumbled Frosted Cookies & Creme Pop-Tarts "ground beef," surprising strawberry-sriracha salsa and coconut "lettuce" delivered in cinnamon-sugar-dusted tortillas
- Chili Pop-Tarts Fries: Frosted Chocolate Chip Pop-Tarts "fries" topped with Pop-Tarts "ground beef," frosting "cheese" and colorful candy "scallions"
But that's not all, check out this out:
- Shakes: From Frosted Vanilla Latte to Wildlicious Wild! Berry and everything in between
- Cheesecakes: A celebration of fruity Pop-Tarts and the popular dessert
- Tart-a-misus: Pop-Tarts' take on the classic treat
- Cake Poppers: Frosted Cherry, Chocolate Fudge and Cinnamon Roll tart-truffles to pop in your mouth
If you know of anyone with bonus miles, this might be a good and practical use of them. There's more items on the menu, but how much tantalizing can one person stand?