A Guy In Holland, Michigan Burned Down A Building With Roadkill
This really happened.
According to ABC 13 in Grand Rapids, a guy from Holland found a dead squirrel and took it to his girlfriend's apartment to cook and eat it. He tried burning off the fur with a blowtorch, but things went south and it caught on fire, including the entire apartment complex.
The fire caused $2 million in damages. The building and the insurance company just settled for $300,000. I'd say that eating roadkill is NOT worth it.