5 Things You Need To Know About Storing You Sandals [Sponsored Content]
It's after Labor Day and the Kik Pool in Kalamazoo is closing for the season, and the sand on the beaches of South Haven are turning cold, so even though you are saying good-bye to your favorite sandals for a few months, you can still send them off in style.
The turns chilly and that is my sign to pack of my summer outfits, (no matter how much it pains me)! The toughest items I find to place away are my sandals! So I went to the web-site apartmenttherpy.com and found this great advice!
- Collect all your sandals and decide what pairs are worth keeping.
- Clean and repair all the sandals you have decided to keep, so they will ready to wear the
- Any sandals that are leather take to your local cobbler for a cleaning.
- Store the sandals for next summer.
- Donate all the shoes you don't want.
TIPS For Cleaning Your Favorite Sandals...
- Use a gentle cleaner and soft rag for little spots on fabric sandals.
- An old toothbrush and soapy water can clean up the rubber soles of your sandal.
TIPS For Storing Your Favorite Sandals...
- Place the sandals in clear shoe boxes for the winter months. There are couple of reasons for this. First you will be able to see what sandal is where, it will keep the dust off them and the bugs out of them.
- Once the sandals are in their winter home place a sachet in each box to keep the odors controlled.
Now it is onto cool boots, tall, short, it doesn't matter as long as you love them. If you are looking for fun boots at a great price, check out Plato's Closet in Battle Creek.