How To Listen To 103.3 KFR On Amazon Alexa
103.3 KFR is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Listen to Marshall & McGregor, Mark Frakhouse and Dave Benson anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up KFR on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for WKFR. Tap on the station logo to get to the WKFR skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the WKFR skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play K-F-R.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com
The very short and easy to follow video below will walk you though the simple process.