6 Signs You’re In The Wrong Relationship
If you notice these signs, you're probably wasting your time and energy.
Dating and marriage experts say it's easy to stay in a relationship even when you know deep down it's not going to last. Interesting, right? Here are 6 signs you should just get out:
1. You're settling for Mr. or Ms. 'Good Enough'. If you're settling for someone, you're really just biding time with them because you've gotten comfortable, or are afraid of being alone.
2. They're your harshest critic. If nitpicking and criticism are a regular thing in your relationship, that's not good.
3. You don't share a sense of humor. It might seem like a small thing, but if the person you spend most of your time with doesn't regularly laugh with you, it's a problem.
4. Your personal goals are at odds. The best relationships are built on a strong sense of partnership. And as a couple, you should support each other's goals.
5. You're more in love with the fantasy of who they COULD be than who they really are. When you're in love, it's easy to overlook incompatibilities and think about who they may become someday. But you're wasting your time with that.
6. You need to change who you are to keep them satisfied. No couple in the world loves EVERYTHING about each other. But if they look at you as someone they feel compelled to change, you're in the wrong relationship.
It's a difficult thing to face, but it's time to pick up and move on because you're missing out on someone perfect for you.