Southwest Michigan, Show Us Your Personalized Masks
Here are some of the coolest personalized masks that we found in Southwest Michigan.
On May 15th Governor Gretchen Whitmer signed an executive order requiring people to wear face coverings when they enter enclosed public spaces according to Michigan.Gov. An astounding number of people in the Kalamazoo and Battle Creek areas have been making their own, personalized face masks during the pandemic. So, we asked you to show us your personalized face masks. Here are some of the cool pictures you shared with us.
Southwest Michigan Masks
The CDC says that the use of cloth face coverings can help slow the spread of Covid-19.
Cloth face coverings should:
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
Share your personalized face masks with us in the comments below.
How to Sew a Face Mask