Meet Verona From The SPCA of Southwest Michigan
This little puppy will steal your heart!
This little love is 8 weeks old, and when I say love I am not joking! This puppy is so snugly that I never saw her walk. Her name is Verona and she is the last puppy left from her litter. The SPCA recused her Mom, who promptly gave birth to a large litter, and now they are searching for a final home for the last little one.
This puppy would be a great addition to any family or a single person looking for a kind face to come home too. Verona is looking for her forever home and she deserves it because she is just lovely!
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
Dogs and Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
Maybe a pet may not fit into your life style right now, but you want to help support the SPCA and all the great work they are doing and you can! The SPCA is always in need of…
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
- HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.
- WEBSITE: spcaswmich.org
Anything you can do to help this AMAZING group known as the SPCA of Southwest Michigan or the animals they save would be incredible!