Bocephus From The SPCA Is Looking For His Forever Home
This wonderful face could be the first thing you see every morning!
Bocephus is a 2 year old male, who is incredibly kind and just wants to be loved! This guy, is super curious and amazingly gentle. Bocephus would be a great family dog, and a yard for him to zip around in would be great. If you are looking to add a fur baby to your family, Bocephus would be PERFECT!
Stop down to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet this wonderful dog...but I warn you, you will fall in love!
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- Dogs and Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
- HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.
- WEBSITE: spcaswmich.org
Giving Some Love
Your Extra Dose Of Cuteness
These two, a brother and sister, who were rescued by the SPCA. They are so tiny and weak that they can barely walk, they need to be bottled feed, and are wrapped up for warmth. The SPCA does AMAZING work for our community and are constantly saving lives! So grateful to such incredible people in the world!