10 Best Main Streets Decorated For Christmas In Michigan
A great Holiday tradition for many families is bundling up and heading out to look at all the lights hung in their neighborhoods and downtown.
The website Onlyinyourstate.com put together a great list of the best Main
Streets in Michigan to view the festive lights of the season. The best part is that 3 of the top 10 are right here in West Michigan.
- South Main Street, Ann Arbor
- Eighth Street, Holland
- Rochester Road, Rochester
- Washington Street, Marquette
- Front Street, Traverse City
- Butler Street Saugatuck
- Lake Shore Drive, Mackinac Island
- Phoenix Street, South Haven
- Main Street, Frankenmuth
- Military Street, Port Huron
What Main Street do you think is the best to stroll and enjoy the Holiday?