Top 5 Michigan Christmas Bucket List Items To Do
During the Holiday Season we sometimes to get too busy to stop for a second, and enjoy a moment.
Here are 5 things to do this Christmas that will make you feel like a kid again.
With the Holidays soon upon us, there is so much to do...shop, cook, wrap presents, bake cookies, decorate, and of course socialize with friends and family. In the mists of all this craziness, you should take time to have a little fun this season, be a kid again. Besides the Holidays should be fun for everyone, not just those under the age of 10. I saw a link on Onlyinyourstate.com that listed a number a great things to do for yourself and family, that will just be fun for everyone.
- Lace up your skates and head to the lake or rink (who cares if you don't know how to skate, that will be the "funny story" that will be told at Holiday dinner tables for years to come).
- Go sledding (while, once the snow arrives).
- Find the perfect Christmas tree.
- Bake and eat Christmas cookies.
- Go Christmas Caroling in your neighborhood.
What is on your Christmas Buck List?