Trotter Is Searching For A Home To Call His Own
Who could not LOVE this face?!?!
Today, Katie from the SPCA of Southwest Michigan brought in a WONDERFUL dog looking for loving home.
Meet Trotter! Trotter is so kind; he is 5 months old, and gentle as can be. Trotter is the last of his littler mates that needs a home, and he will be a great companion for anyone. Trotter is good with people, kids and other animals. He is very sweet and loves to be cuddled.
Also, his coloring is incredible. He is mostly brindle with white and black highlights (very handsome) and soft.
Could your home be the one that Trotter is hoping to find? If so, he is ready to be adopted!
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- Dogs and Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
Maybe a pet may not fit into your life style right now, but you want to help support the SPCA and all the great work they are doing and you can! The SPCA is always in need of…
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
- HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.
- WEBSITE: spcaswmich.org