Michigan Woman Wins The Lottery Twice In Two Months
Luck Be A Lady In Michigan
A retired woman from the Jackson area has won the lottery twice! The first win happened in January when she took home $2 million dollars, and now this week she won another $60,000! The lucky gal, who does not want her reveled, said...
"This has been the most amazing year for me. It's like a big fat dream and I don't want to wake up."
So how did she get so lucky, or is there really luck involved when playing the lottery? It has been said, "someone has to win, so why not me", and that is true, but there are a few things that may increase your chances of winning!
Recently, Forbes magazine wrote and article about a man who is considered one of the luckiest people in the country. His name is Richard Lustig, and he has won seven lottery grand prizes. With all that luck under his belt, he wrote a book "Learn How To Increase Your Chances of Winning the Lottery". Here are some great tips that Richard shares in his book...
- Don't Use The "Quick-Pick" Numbers Generated From The Stores Computer - Every time you buy a "quick pick" number, it generates a different set of numbers, and lessens your chances of winning. Go with your gut and pick your "lucky" numbers, you will have a better chance of winning.
- Go Beyond The Birthdays - If you are always picking the month or date of a birth you are limiting yourself with numbers (1 through 31), that's about only half of the numbers available to win.
- Don't Change You Numbers - Once you have discovered your "lucky numbers", continue to play them.
- Play Consistently - Never miss a drawing, play every Saturday and every Wednesday, every week.
- Understand The Odds, But Know Your Limits - Know the game you are playing as well as knowing that you can afford to lose what you bet.
May the odds be in your favor next time you play, and if you want to pass your winnings along to me, that would be great!