Jazzy From The SPCA Is Looking For Her Forever Home
Meet the most loving dog ever! Her Name is Jazzy and just wants to cuddle.
This little lady is AMAZING!!
Jazzy is only around a year and a year and half old and is FULL of love. She came to the shelter as a young mother, now she wants to find her forever home.
She is so loving, as you pet her she will gaze at you, then give you kisses as a ‘Thank You’. Her tail wags constantly and she really just wants to sit in your lap and feel safe. Maybe your lap and home is perfect for her. Her gentle nature will bring out the best in anyone! If you are looking to add to your family, Jazzy will be perfect!
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- The adoption fee for Fred (this cat) is $25.
- Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
Maybe a pet may not fit into your life style right now, but you want to help support the SPCA and all the great work they are doing and you can! The SPCA is always in need of…
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
- HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.
- WEBSITE: spcaswmich.org
Subscribe to WKFR on