It’s Time For Fun At The Pool
With the temps so high, it is a relief to jump into a pool to cool off, but don’t forget to be safe.
Pools are super fun, but we all need to remember to be safe while having fun! I found a great article about how to have an amazing time splashing around, but keep everyone you love save Healthychildren.org.
- Keep toys away from the pool when the pool is not in use.
- Empty blow-up pools after each use.
- No tricycles or other riding toys at poolside.
- No electrical appliances near the pool.
- No diving in a pool that is not deep enough.
- No running on the pool deck.
If you have any other tips I would love to know them!
Subscribe to WKFR on