I Opened My Time Capsule And Was Awe Struck By What I Found
Tess Taylor came over Saturday night to help me unpack some boxes from my past and I was thrilled with what I found!
Moving is a hard....you try to place items that are alike in the same box, but sometimes things just get lost.
I have moved several times in my life and I have a few boxes that have not been opened in over....well, never mind how many years...but a lot of years! Tess and I cracked open some of these boxes and I could not help but scream!
Here is what I found...
- Some Old KFR goodies
- Old 'Star Hits' Magazines, 1987 and before (man, I did a ton of babysitting to afford them).
- ALBUMS!! Duran Duran, Rick Springfield, the Monkees, Howard Jones, the list goes on and on!
- Arron Warner (the cartoonist) wrote me a version of Duran Duran's "Hungry Like The Wolf" but spoffed it, for my 30th birthday.
- My little brother met Davy Jones (from the Monkees) and got me a signed photo!
- An old envelope containing a letter a letter from my best friend Jennifer (we used too and still do decorate the mail like we are 16 years old).
- My Duran Duran folder from 7th grade (seriously don't try and do the math)
- What is inside the folder....yes, stickers and articles about Duran Duran
- Yea, I still have a "Twisted Sister album"
- Tony the Tiger! Need I say more? I was given this after I wore the Tony The Tiger Mascot outfit in the Battle Creek Christmas parade years ago
- Classic Albums!
- Old School albums that I still love (don't judge)!
I may be a geek, but gosh I love my past and it was fun to see it all again. Sometimes it is okay to save things, especially it they make you smile when you see them!