Have You Ever Meet A Puppy That ONLY Wants Cuddles
Here she is, meet Peaches!
This puppy blew me away with her pure, loving heart! Peaches was dropped off at the Southwest Michigan SPCA with 4 of her siblings.
She and her litter mates are about 10 weeks old (give or take a few days), and they are all INCREDIBLY loving! All Peaches wanted to do was be held and that is exactly what happened. Peaches was cuddled by every staff member here, and with everyone person, she made them feel special and adored.
When you hold Peaches in your arms, she cuddles up and pushes into you for love. Katie Timber from the SPCA says that all the puppies are this loving and really hopes they find forever homes. If you are looking for a dog that will be truly be your best friend and love you with everything they are, Peaches is the perfect puppy!
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- Dogs and Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
Maybe a pet may not fit into your life style right now, but you want to help support the SPCA and all the great work they are doing and you can! The SPCA is always in need of…
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
- HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.
- WEBSITE: spcaswmich.org