Get Ready For Wild Times At Binder Park Zoo
You know spring has arrived when the animals return and the gates are opened at Binder Park Zoo
- The animals return
- The rides will be running
- The restaurants will be open
- The gifts shops will be stocked and open
“The excitement at the zoo is real - even the animals seem to know that winter is finally over and it’s “show time” once again! We’ve been busy preparing exhibits, moving animals from their winter quarters and polishing up the park in in anticipation.”
- Zoo camps
- Overnight programs
- Zookeeper for a day
One new program being offered this year is Safari Day Camps. This is a unique alternative to day care in the summer and the zoo explains the details of the program...
Geared for grades 1-7, kids are so busy exploring the fascinating world of animals and nature, they don’t even realize they’re learning!
But you don't have to be kid to enjoy the zoo! This year Binder Park Zoo has some really special events planned...
- TheCheetah Chase on June 23
- Zoorific Kids’ Day on July 7
- Corks for Conservation on July 13
- Reptile Weekend on August 4-5
- Tour de Zoo on August 9,
- Sunset on Savanna on August 31
- Bonteboktoberfest on October 13.
- ZooBoo returns October 18-21 and 25-28
- A re-imagined ZooLights on dates in November-December will round out the year.
Binder Park Zoo is open Monday through Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 11am-6pm.
Of course if you need more details about any programs offered or details about the zoo just go to www.binderparkzoo.org or call (269) 979-1351.