5 Ways To Stop A Hangover
After an amazing day celebrating the Irish, you might need a few home remedies to cure that hangover from green beer!
After a night of fun, the mornings are usually not fun! To attempt to save your day as wll as your body the greatlist.com has some helpful proven tips to help deal with a hangover.
- Eat A Good Breakfast - Alcohol will lead to a drop in blood sugar, so a healthy breakfast with a glass of apple juice will help treat the low blood sugar.
- Water - We know that alcohol causes dehydration, so sip on water all through the night. It will make the difference in the morning.
- Listen To Your Mother And Take Your Multivitamin - When enjoying a cocktail, your body losses nutrients, so a multivitamin will help your body regain what it's lost like B12.
- Stay Classy - The more expensive liquors are usually distilled more times then well liquors. So, your pocket book may hurt more but you won't.
- Get Some Fresh Air - Oxygen helps sped up the rate of alcohol toxins being broken down. So grab your sneakers and take a walk.
OR....just don't drink!