5 Things You Need To Pack For A Road Trip In Michigan
As the end of the summer approaches, we are all jumping in the car for that one last trip, here is what you need to pack.
- Healthy Snacks – Things like carrots, grapes or a sandwich. You want to pack things that are not sticky and low in fat (since you are seating and not getting any exercise).
- Paper Products – You never know when the rest stop is out of toilet paper, or you need to clean up a spill in the car.
- Extra Set Of Keys – You don’t want to get locked out when your spare set is miles away.
- Emergency Pack – Things you don’t want to use, but it is good to have it all available. Band-aids, pain medication, anti-bacterial cream, a flashlight, and stomach medication.
- Pillow and Blankets – It’s always nice to have the comforts from home with you.
- If you have small children, travel games are great idea to help pass the time.
- Bring along a Frisbee or jump rope, it’s a great way to blow off some steam at a rest stop.
- A car charger for your cell phone, you never know when you will need to make a call.
- Extra bottles of water, because it’s good for everything.
Subscribe to WKFR on