5 Things To Do This Spring In Michigan
Spring has spring! Here are 5 great things to do in Michigan, to celebrate the warm weather!
As much as we complain about the winter weather in Michigan, there is nothing like spring in Michigan! Let the fun start, and mark your calendars!
- Holland, Michigan – The 88th annual Tulip Time Festival happening May 6th through May 14th. The Tulip Time festival is a city wide celebration that includes (but not limited too), flowers, Dutch dancers and a parade.
- Boyne City, Michigan – The National Morel Festival happening May 18th through May 21st . For this event you can look forward to plenty of mudrooms, a craft beer block party and an open mic competition.
- Vermontville, Michigan – The Maple Syrup Festival April 28th through April 30th. The Maple Syrup Festival of course has syrup, the pancake derby and a petting zoo.
- Brooklyn, Michigan – NASCAR Firekeepers Casino 400 will take place on June 18th. This event has everything you want in a race day, cars, speed and crowds of fans.
- Detroit, Michigan – Opening Day for the Tigers is scheduled for April 7th at 1:10 pm. What more can you say accept, it’s the Tigers vs. the Boston Red Sox!
Summertime is the BEST in Michigan, I would love to know what your plans are!
Here is a video that takes me back!
Subscribe to WKFR on