Ultimate Michigan Thrift Store Road Trip Makes A Stop In Portage
If you're into the mindset that everything old is new, this ultimate Michigan thrift store road trip is something you need to check out. In the middle of the whole trip, it actually makes a stop off in Portage at the Valley Thrift Store. These places are perfect for rummaging through their inventory looking for vintage nick-nacks, furniture, clothing, accessories and more.
Here is the path indicated on the interactive map that can be viewed here:
1. Restored Treasures (4376 US-31, Traverse City)
2. Harbor Humane Resale Store (12360 Felch St #200, Holland)
3. Valley Thrift Store (8700 Shaver Rd, Portage)
4. Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop (2280 S Industrial Hwy, Ann Arbor)
5. Value World (35300 Central City Pkwy, Westland)
6. Community Thrift Store (37545 S Gratiot Ave, Clinton Twp)
7. Thumb Industries Thrift Store (880 N Van Dyke Rd, Bad Axe)
8. Everything Home Upscale Resale (29862 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak)
If you plan on taking this road trip, or even making a stop at a few of these stores, make sure you bring lots of money.