Top 5 Best Home Remedies For A Hangover
If you have too much fun the night before, here are some awesome tips to make you feel better.
Top 10 Best Home Remedies For A Hangover...
- Water - The best way to re-hydrate yourself is to drink about 10 glasses of water through out the day.
- Exercise - a light workout will help ease the symptoms. Just make sure to drink plenty of water through the workout.
- Toast And Eggs - Most people believe a greasy breakfast will help but the protein and carbs from a simple meal will help make you feel better sooner.
- Tomato Juice - The vegetable juice contains fructose that helps your body metabolize the alcohol faster.
- Sleep - If you can "sleep it off" the next day, do so.
Top10homeremendies.com has 3 recipes that may help ease your systems.
- Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey to a glass of warm water.
- Stir well and drink it down slowly.
- Do this as soon as you wake up, as well as two or three times more throughout the day.
- Take three to four teaspoons of honey at one-hour intervals until the hangover symptoms are reduced.
- You can also add one to two tablespoons of honey to one cup of water, and drink it slowly several times a day.
- Also, you can spread honey over a piece of dry toast or a cracker and eat it many times during a hangover.
- Pour a glass of fresh tomato juice or soup.
- Mix in one tablespoon each of fresh lemon juice and honey, along with a little cayenne pepper.
- Drink this juice once in the morning and again in the afternoon.
Two Myths On How To Cure A Hangover...
- "Hair Of The Dog" - Drinking more alcohol will relieve the systems for a short time, but they will quickly return and you are back at the start.
- Coffee Or Caffeine Drinks - Caffeine dehydrates you, and you are all ready in need of re-hydration.
If you have any little tricks to cure the "booze flu", I would love to know them!