Top 10 Best Superstitions For A Snow Day
There is nothing better then a snow day when you are a kid.
I knew some of these simple tricks to help ensure a snow day at school from when I was a kid. Then, I discovered girlslife.com and the web-site introduced me to a few new ideas to try in hopes of a snow day.
- Throw ice cubes out the window
- Yell "Snow Day!" into the freezer
- Put a penny under your pillow
- Put a white crayon on every windowsill in your house
- Put a spoon under your bed
- Run around your dinning room 12 times
- Drink root beer the night before with a straw
- Wear a colored sock on your left foot but not your right foot
- Flush 2 ice cubes down the toilet
- Do a snow dance with friends; the more friends the stronger the force.
I wish everyone fun filled snow days this winter!