This Would Be The Coolest Summer Job Ever!
Cedar Point is done remodeling for the winter, and is now hiring 5,000 workers for this coming season at the legendary park on Lake Erie, in Sandusky, OH. This first line from the release sent by Cedar Point PR sets the scene for everything to follow:
"Imagine being the first associate to usher a park guest into the new, six-story Point Plummet aqua-drop water slide, right before they free fall into exhilarating twists and turns".
If all this sounds like fun, first of all, you don't have to be college age. Cedar Point hired all ages. If you just love the idea of being around all these roller coasters and thrill rides all summer long, then apply for a position at Cedar Point.
Cedar Point lists these perks, too, to get you to apply.
- Free admission to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Water Park
- Free admission for friends and family
- "Associate ride nights on some of the biggest and baddest rides in the world"
- Bus trips around the Midwest to popular destinations.
- Even low-cost housing if you qualify.
Along with applying online, there also a Cedar Point Job Fair from 11a-2pm on Saturday, April 8th. The address to google for location is "Castaway Bay, 2001 Cleveland Road in Sandusky"