Things To Do in Kalamazoo This Weekend
There are some fun events going on this weekend in and around Kalamazoo!
Friday, June 26th- Sunday, June 28th
Irish Fest of Kalamazoo
- Where: Arcadia Festival Place, 145 E. Water Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49007
- When: June 26-27 4:30 p.m. -12:00 a.m.
- Admission: $8 Adults & Children; Under 13 are free.
- Details: Celebrating all things Celtic through music, culture, children's activities, food, beer tent, etc.
- Contact: Go to http://Kalamazooirish.org for more details, or, contact Margaret and Ron Strzelecki at (269-372-7332)
Kalamazoo Valley Antique Tractor, Engine & Machinery Show
- Where: Gilmore Car Museum, 6865 Hickory Road, Hickory Corners, MI 49060
- When: June 26-28
- Admission: $12; Children 11 & under are free.
- Details: A three-day event featuring a daily tractor parade, saw mill team demonstrations, steam engines, antiques market, and more! 2015 Feature: International Harvesters & pre-1990 antique trucks.
- Contact: www.gilmorecarmuseum.org, or, contact Larry Langshaw at (269)-671-4199.
Downtown Kalamazoo Brewery Walking Tour
- Where: Boatyard Brewing Co., 432 Paterson Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49006
- When: Saturday, June 27 12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Admission: $19
- Details: The public walking tour is in downtown Kalamazoo where you can learn about the craft beer in Kalamazoo, enjoy sampling some of the best beers in the world, and find out about the fascinating history of Kalamazoo. *Registration will be held at noon with departure at 1 pm.
- Contact: Go to www.westmichiganbeertours.com for more info, or, call John Liberty at (269)-350-4598.
- Where: Kalamazoo Nature Center, 7000 N. Westnedge Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49006.
- When: Saturday, June 27 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Admission: FREE!
- Details: See and learn about Rabbits up close and personally. Creatures will be handled by trained staff and animal care volunteers who are eager to answer your questions.
- Contact: www.naturecenter.org or, call (269)-381-1574
Bald Eagle Birthday Bash
- Where: W.K. Kellogg Bird Sanctuary, 12685 East C. Avenue, Augusta, MI 49012
- When: Sunday, June 28 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Admission: $5 Adult, $4 Senior (62+) & college student with ID, $3 Children (ages 2-17)
- Details: Celebrate the 30th birthday of our resident bald eagle! Enjoy a slice of birthday cake and learn about bald eagle natural history.
- Contact: Visit the website here