The Kalamazoo Wings 2nd Annual ‘We Are Kalamazoo’ Game Is March 5th
The Kalamazoo Wings are hosting their 2nd annual 'We Are Kalamazoo' game on March 5th!
Sunday March 5th there is no better place to be then Wings Event Center watching the K-Wings take on the Adirondack Thunder, and helping an amazing cause!
The K-Wings are (and always have been) an important element to our community and are once again stepping up to the plate to help raise money for the victims families of the Kalamazoo shootings, and the tragic bicycle accident.
Last year the Kalamazoo Wings raised over $45,000 for the 'Help Now!' fund, thanks to the wonderful people of community, countless teams, organizations and business. Director of Sales Toni Daniels told M-live.com...
"The support we received last year was overwhelming, and I was so proud to be a part of this community. I'm confident that this year's edition of the 'We Are Kalamazoo' game will act as a rallying cry to help with the ever-growing needs of the victims and their families."
Proceeds from 'We Are Kalamazoo' will go not only to the families of the victims but too...
- 2/20 Fund - Helping those affected from the February 20th mass shooting in Kalamazoo
- Tyler Smith Scholarship - An annual scholarship in honor of shooting victim Tyler Smith
- Crisis Fund - An active program that collects donations to be allocated to families affected by a tragedy
How You Can Help
- Go to the game to show your support for our community and the K-wings.
- There will be a silent auction (look for and bid high on the WKFR basket)!
- 10% of merchandise sales will be donated
- 10% of every Hungry Howie's Friends and Family Deal sold will be donated
- A live jersey auction
- The first $1,000 of concession stand sales
Plus, they many more fun events and ways to help raise money al happening this Sunday, March 5th 2017
Thank you K-wings, Hungry Howie's, and everyone else who is making this fund raising event possible and a great success!