New! Bicycle Tours of Downtown Kalamazoo Breweries
Starting on July 18, you can bike through downtown Kalamazoo and learn more about the city’s ever-expanding beer culture. You can bring your own bike or rent from Kzoo Swift, including the pedicab that carries multiple riders.
- Saturday, July 18th @ Shakespeare's Pub, 241 E. Kalamazoo Ave
- Saturday, August 15th @ Arcadia Brewing Company 701 E Michigan Ave
- Saturday, September 5th @ Alamo Drafthouse 180 Portage Street
- Saturday, September 19th @ Bell's Eccentric Cafe 355 E Kalamazoo Ave
- Saturday, October 3rd @ Alamo Drafthouse 180 Portage Street
- Saturday, October 10th @ Bell's Eccentric Cafe 355 E Kalamazoo Ave
ABOUT WEST MICHIGAN BEER TOURS:
West Michigan Beer Tours (WMBT) is dedicated to providing craft beer lovers with fun, flavorful and educational tours. Guests must be 21 to participate. WMBT encourages every attendee to drink responsibly and have a designated driver. After each tour WMBT will also provide access to a local taxi service. If any of our tour directors have reason to believe that a person is intoxicated prior to a tour, WMBT reserves the right to turn them away. If a person is turned away due to intoxication no refund will be provided.
Tours will run rain or shine. Unless WMBT cancels the tour, all tours are non-refundable.