“Merry, Not Scary” It’s Zoo Boo Time
It's that time of year. Temperatures have cooled some, the leaves are turning and Halloween is almost here. It's time for the Binder Park Zoo Boo.
This year, the Zoo Boo turns 30, and it's starting Thursday evening. (October 19th).
Here's what you need to know:
- The Zoo Boo is October 19th -29.
- The hours are: Thursday and Friday 4-8 pm and Saturday and Sunday 1-8pm (They're closed Monday through Wednesday).
- Admission is $9 per person for zoo members and $10 for non-members.
- You can buy tickets at Gate A.
- Admission includes unlimited train, carousel and hayrides, the Trick-or-Treat Trail, life-size games, and the Wild Science Zone with six spooky learning themes. There're also stage shows at the Wildlife Discovery Theater including the Ha Ha Halloween Show with puppeteer & ventriloquist Richard Paul, magic acts, Imagination Station, DJ Dance Party and more.
- The Boo-ville Carnival is back (.25 per ticket or $1 for 5) and paintball ($5 per game), too.
- Costumes are encouraged as well as bringing your own trick-or-treat container
Any other questions, check the Binder Park Zoo website.