Meet Queso and Trixie From The SPCA of South West Michigan
Queso and Trixie are looking for their forever homes!
These little kitties are looking for a home, and a family to love them forever!
Queso and Trixie are tabby kitties with very curious personalities! These two little ones just want explore, and they are fast! Catch them if you can; it is so fun to watch them dodge around the room!
The cool thing about these siblings is that they are both tabbies, but their markings are completely different, and a slightly different color too. You will not notice that, until you are looking at both of them at the same time!
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- The adoption fee for Fred (this cat) is $25.
- Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
Maybe a pet may not fit into your life style right now, but you want to help support the SPCA and all the great work they are doing and you can! The SPCA is always in need of…
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
- HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.
- WEBSITE: spcaswmich.org
My First Mammagram Dispelled Every Myth I’d Heard About The Procedure
Subscribe to WKFR on